Favors

Favors for book/literature themed wedding

Aside from bookmarks, can you ladies think of any good favor ideas for book themed weddings? 

Re: Favors for book/literature themed wedding

• I know you can find cookie cutters and candy molds in the shape of books.
  • Thanks! I'll look into those.
  • Books themselves, treats in the shapes of books, or candles with text on them.  Or, you could incorporate your literature theme by what you wrap your favors in by using old book pages.
    You can also get a variety "book themed" things from an engravement place such as the one below:
    In relation to the junk food, I found this while looking around and thought it was a really cute idea.  Maybe if they were wrapped to go they could work as favors.image
  • I second the booked related treats. You could also do cookies that look like books. 

COOKIES. 

But I am ridiculously biased towards cookies.

Anniversary
  • Seems like we all had the same idea. I was going to say cookies shaped like books. Or maybe somethine else edible with a line from your favorite book attached on a paper.

• Thanks for all the ideas! I wanted to do a little book of poetry (but that might be too expensive), a book mark, a votive holder wrapped in script and/or some sort of baked goodie so it looks like goodies win out! 
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    Aside from edibles, miniature books?
  • what about making a DIY "miniature book" that has, say 5 pages with 10 of your favorite quotes from literature or poetry about love.  print on high quality paper and bind with ribbon.  Ok, now that I have written that, it sounds like a lot of work!  

I wonder if you can find "miniature" books of love poems or something?   Love the idea of a book themed wedding, great idea.

• I know these are too expensive for wedding favors, but just posting for inspiration.  I wonder if you coudl find something less expensive but along these lines.  Literary "word" magnets?   or customizable magnets that you print up with quote from your favorite love poem?

http://magneticpoetry.com/product/love/

• It may be a round-about answer, but what about little notepads? It's kind of like a book in the making :)
  • First of all congratulations! Your theme and favor idea is wonderful! I believe I can help you out with the idea of a miniature poetry book or something of the sort. Please check out my website or email me so we can discuss what I can possibly do for you. I think original one of a kind poetry would be great or I have pre-written works as well. I can work within your budget to give you quality beautiful love poetry and/or love quotes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards