Florida-South Florida
Options

Boca Raton to Broward Bride to be

Hello everyone!

Hope all is well with everyone...I recently (Aug. 17, 2013) got engaged and my fiancé and I are planning a wedding for August 2014. However, it feels impossible to find the right venues in the South Florida area (Broward County and Boca Raton). Any ideas from other South Florida Brides? I'm looking for a venue that allows outside catering.

Thank you,

Sche

Re: Boca Raton to Broward Bride to be

• Options
    Why is the outside catering part important?  How large is your guest list?  Any ideas on budget?
  • Options
    I want to go with an outside caterer because I have a caterer in mind and it would cost me way less than the $70+/per person that I have seen with most venues. Also, my mom's friend who recommended the caterer has a 50 person credit that she would give me which would mean I would only be paying for 250 people. My budget is roughly $25K for 300 people. 
  • Options
    Spanish river library- Boca ? Long key nature center in Davie/cooper city?  Slice in weston? Old davie school house? 
  • Options
    The Leiser Center in Ft. Lauderdale, also called the Opera House, is a great old historic building and there is a beautiful gazebo nearby if you want the ceremony outdoors.  They allow outside catering if they have insurance.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the wonderful advice. I was able to book Kings Point Grand Ballroom in Delray Beach. It allows outside catering and is a huge ballroom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards