South Carolina

NICE Small reception off the water Myrtle Beach!! (HELP!)

Hello. Brides and Brides to be. I am in dire need of help. This is my first post I didnt know where else to look. I am getting marries May 2014 in Myrtle beach I am using Myrtle Beach Weddings etc. Im not sure where the reception will be. I have about 50 or less family memebers coming from out of town to celebrate with us. I dont want them to travel so far for something thats not really nice. The only thing is our budget is not very big. Im looking for a restaraunt off teh water on something like that. Its really hard to plan a destination wedding using only google and pictures. Please please respond with ideas if you have any. I promise you I really appreciate it.

Re: NICE Small reception off the water Myrtle Beach!! (HELP!)

• The cooper house and myrtle beach railroad stop are great intimate venues I wouldn't really want to go to a restaurant in myrtle beach in May it may seem crowded also the side wheeler in Conway is very nice
  • Im getting married in myrtle beach in 2015!  Look into Wicked Tuna.  Its in Murrells Inlet. 
  • I'm also going with Cynthia to plan my wedding not sure what day of the week your getting married but mine is on a Monday and you may get discounted prices if it's not on a weekend I'm able to have mine in a ballroom in the hotel right where the ceremony will take place at Kingston plantation. Hope this helps good luck
  • I'm searching now in the Myrtle Beach area for a wedding in Sept 2015.  What have you found to be the best area?  Garden City Beach, Surfside beach?  Murrels?  I'm going in a few weeks to look at properties to rent on the ocean and have the reception inside.  Any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards