Michigan-Detroit

Bridal Shower Locations in Metro Detroit

Hi All! I'm pretty new to the Detroit boards, so I apologize if there were any similar topics. 

I am trying to brainstorm places we could have my shower in Metro Detroit (preferably in Novi/Livonia/Plymouth area), and all I'm really coming up with is Andiamo's or Laurel Manor.  I want a brunch type shower, and Laurel Manor doesn't really offer that.  Any suggestions?

Re: Bridal Shower Locations in Metro Detroit

• Both my shower and reception were at the Italian American Banquet Center. I used to work there too so I am very partial. It is beautiful and they have the best food.
  •  I've been to a couple nice showers at St. Mary's Cultural Center in Livonia (on Merriman), and also at Greenmead in Livonia. You can rent a room in one of the houses there- that would probably work very well for a brunch shower. A lot of restaurants have back rooms that work well for showers as well- a couple that come to mind in Plymouth are Station 885 and Plymouth Crossing. 
  • Thanks all!  We're actually going with Laurel Manor.  Turns out they are VERY accommodating, and so far, I would definitely recommend them.  
  • Having my wedding there on 12/7...so far they have been awesome to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards