African American Weddings

CHECKS PIP

Hey luvs. I am now 36 days out. My emotions and nerves are all over the place right now. Every time I think about it I get the BG's. I have been busy trying to get things checked off the list. As of today, venue PIF, caterer PIF, DJ PIF, limo PIF, photographer/ videographer PIF, his mom is paying for the cake and she owes $200.00, beverage package PIF, my daughters dress and my boys tux are all paid for. Im now focusing on all the little details. Finally chopped up the money for these darn alterations and paid them, just waiting on it to be ready. I ordered my head pieces yesterday. Am I missing anything? Yesterday we finally decided on centerpieces. We're using 3 vases in 3 different sizes with black rocks at the bottom, a calla lily and a floating candle. We couldnt decide if we wanted a white lily or a pink one. I chose white, he chose pink. So we bought both to do the trial run. Thats why the one in the back has a white lily in case you noticed lol. I hate to say it but his vote won. I really like the pink one. Here's the pic. Wat do you all think?
Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: CHECKS PIP

• Very nice! Way to go girl :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't see the pic but my work browser may need updating....

Have you got all your paper goods (programs, menus, seating chart, table numbers, etc)?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • I love this and yes he was right that pink calla lily set it off... Awww Congrats on all your checks and im sorry i had to lmao at you with the bg's lol... but seriously im super excited for you... Cant wait for pics

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Thanks ladies! @misstira yea it definitely popped it off. I hated to tell him he was right lol..he be getting the big head. @missusd yes I have the progrsms, started the seating charts, will finish when all the rsvp come back. Still need to get the menu cards done and need to get table numbers.
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Hey luvs. I am now 36 days out. My emotions and nerves are all over the place right now. Every time I think about it I get the BG's. I have been busy trying to get things checked off the list. As of today, venue PIF, caterer PIF, DJ PIF, limo PIF, photographer/ videographer PIF, his mom is paying for the cake and she owes $200.00, beverage package PIF, my daughters dress and my boys tux are all paid for. Im now focusing on all the little details. Finally chopped up the money for these darn alterations and paid them, just waiting on it to be ready. I ordered my head pieces yesterday. Am I missing anything? Yesterday we finally decided on centerpieces. We're using 3 vases in 3 different sizes with black rocks at the bottom, a calla lily and a floating candle. We couldnt decide if we wanted a white lily or a pink one. I chose white, he chose pink. So we bought both to do the trial run. Thats why the one in the back has a white lily in case you noticed lol. I hate to say it but his vote won. I really like the pink one. Here's the pic. Wat do you all think?

R u making those urself? Their very pretty and simple but elegant which is what I want.
  • @cidefi....thank you so much. Yes Im makin them myself. Thats exactly what I was going for, simple and elegant!
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • i like the pink! gooo fh!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards