Missouri-St Louis
Options

Help with Venue!

I need help with a budget-conscious venue. I'm looking for somewhere preferably with some outdoor space, that will let me use my own caterer and bartender. I am planning to have a brunch-time wedding. We'd like to have both the ceremony and reception at the site.

We looked at the Hawken House in Webster Groves and were almost 100% set on it as it is a great value, but you don't have access to the facility until 10 am, so there is no way we could set everything up and be ready to go for an early wedding. We are planning to have our wedding on a Sunday, so I doubt we'd be able to get in early as they'd likely have another wedding or event there the night before. Any ideas? Really anywhere in the metro area is doable if its the right price.

Re: Help with Venue!

• Options
    Not sure how "budget-conscious" it is, but Magic Chef Mansion is pretty neat. They have indoor and outdoor areas and I know you supply your own caterer (and I assume bartender).
    I don't know their prices these days but might be worth looking into.
  • Options

there is a place in wright city mo that is outdoor vintage theme, rustic, on  a lake for the ceremony if you are interested email me lindazellweger@charter.net

• Options

If you are looking to hire ushers/servers for your wedding please contact timehavenevents@gmail.com, we have reasonable prices and are very professional.

We will handle all the stressful aspect of your reception so you and your guest can enjoy the reception without any worry.

THE USHERS

WE WORK SO YOU DONT HAVE TO.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards