March 2014 Weddings
Options

Faver ideas? Help?

My wedding date is March 8. I have everything figure out with my fiance but wedding favor? Our wedding I firefly/serenity which is if you do not know what that is. Think space cowboy. Any ideas?

Re: Faver ideas? Help?

• Options
    Do you want something related to Firefly or are you just looking for a favor in general? I know very little about Firefly, but I've seen people do custom cookies for their themes, like these http://flourpotcookies.com/index.php. What if you did some sort of sugar cookie in the shape of Serenity or something else related to Firefly?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am using a photo booth as my favor.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    yes... are you looking for something specific to the Firefly theme, or can it just be a generic favor?
  • Options
    Hello date twin. I am having favor block as well. I know food favors are really in, so cookies in the shape or flavor of your theme would be good.  I did see a picture somewhere (probably pinterest) of someone who made mini firefly jars if you are crafty.  I am thinking of diy bookmarks b/c of my loose book theme, but this favor thing is tough.  Good luck and happy wedding.
  • Options
    We're giving our guests warm donuts at the end of the night for the ride home as a favor.  It took me forever to come up with something!!
    image 108 invited.
    image 95 will be celebrating with us.
    image 13 will be there in spirit...
    (including the uninvited cousins who
    RSVP-ed and then cancelled after 
    realizing that it wasn't a great time
    to travel to our city....) 
    image 0 are keeping us guessing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We're doing s'more ingredients. Celphane wrappers with gram crackers, chocolate bar, and marshmallows. My FI's parents have a huge bonfire pit and we were planning an after-party bonfire
  • Options
    We are doing two gourmet cookies in a cellophane bag with a printed ribbon (names and date). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards