November 2014 Weddings
Options

November Wedding Colors!

2»

Re: November Wedding Colors!

• Options
    11/15/14 in Fort Worth, TX and we're doing pale pink and charcoal grey!  Sounds like I'm definitely not alone with those colors!  :-D
  • Options
    11/29/14 and doing shades of dark purple and silvers/whites! :)
  • Options
    Nov 1st here. Lavender, ivory and black. With deeper purples as accents
  • Options
    Getting married November 15!!! Ladies are wearing navy dresses with pink flowers.. Guys are wearing dark grey tux with light pink under..then adding a little silver in there also!
  • Options
    msb112 I am getting married November 8th and also doing blush pink and grey!

Great minds think alike :)
  • Options
    November 15 here. Doing dark reds and grey.
  • Options
    Nov 2.  We are going with traditional fall colors... Shades of browns, reds, oranges and yellows.
  • Options
    I'm going the complete opposite direction and thinking about aqua, white and a beige/tan color for a beaach rustic country theme. I live in south Florida so we don't really have a fall season. 
    I'm having light blues (shades of blue with royal blue being the absolute darkest), sunflowers, and having a rustic country wedding - and I live in south/central Florida as well.  11/15/14
  • Options
    November 29th.  We're going with Christmas colors.image
  • Options
    11/29/14 - still haven't decided on my colors!   I won't have bridesmaids so I don't have to worry about ordering dresses but I still need to pick colors.  Thinking tropical colors, orchid purple, orange and hot pink?  Or black purple and orange.  Hard to decide!
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • Options
    11/29/14 I am doing red with pops of robins egg blue. This was mostly because the venue looks beautiful back lit in red. I'm gonna add some gold to jazz it up for a "wintery" feel. Is that too summery for November 29?
  • Options
    We're doing red, black, purple, some white...basically whatever we like that doesn't look too terrible together. We picked red because my dress is red, and FI's wearing some red in her outfit as well. So might as well pick red!
  • Options
    11/15/14 in Cocoa Beach, FL. We're doing "shades of the ocean." Aquas, blues, and greens.
  • Options
    Black, white, and silver for me. No real color...and silver will be hard enough to match.
  • Options
    We are doing deep red, gold and ivory.  Seems to be working out okay so far.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    11/15/14 - I'm doing several shades of blue for my girls/fabrics/etc and wildflowers/sunflowers for a little more color.
  • Options
    I'm 11/7 and finally found my wedding date twin, sfuse76!!!! And daynamarie6, my colors are very close to yours, teal, with blush pink and bling bling silver.
  • Options
    chlct515chlct515 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2014
    November 15, 2014 is my day and we are ALSO doing Orange and Charcoal/Pewter for the colors!
  • Options
    Our date is Nov 1, and we chose tans, cremes with a little navy blue. 
  • Options
    KLee17KLee17 member
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Ours is also on November 15, 2014 and we are doing Royal Purple. I wanted to do green and gold, Green bay Packer colors, but most of our groomsmen are Bears or Vikings fans, so FH said no. So we decided on Royal Purple, FH's fraternity color and will accent with peacock feathers(my parents have a ton from when they owned peacocks and they shed their feathers) and blues and greens. My BMs willbe in purple dresses, and the GM will have purple ties.

So funny! We are doing navy dresses and orange flowers for a little shout out to our bears love.
  • Options
    plum purple and grey =)
  • Options
    We're getting married on 11/28 and our colors are teal with bright pinks and oranges. We are going with a beach theme so bright colors :-)
  • Options
    Tiffany blue, white, and silver.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards