New York-Upstate
Options

Lodging near Lake George

Hi all,
We're getting married at Burlap and Beams in Athol, Ny near Lake George next summer.  I'm looking for a good place to host all of our out of town guests. Ideally, I'd like to have a place where many people can stay and have our rehearsal and brunch events as well. I'd love to have some outdoor space as well, but now I'm getting a little greedy. 
The two that I know of somewhat close by Fort William Henry Hotel and The Alpine Lodge.  Anyone else have any ideas for me?

Thanks,
Dina

Re: Lodging near Lake George

• Options

In that area there are a lot of places.  We had our guests stay at the Holiday Inn Turf in Lake George and it worked out great.  It's a very nice hotel with views of the lake, a pool, a restaurant, bar, etc.

There's also Dunham's Bay and the Cresthaven Lodges.

• Options
    I don't have anything to offer, but my reception is going to be at Fort William Henry. Grounds are beautiful and they have a lot of space. Plenty of parking for guests who are attending an event & the guests who are only staying at the hotel. 

I've heard great things about The Sagamore Resort on Lake George. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting married at Burlap and Beams in September. Most of our guests are staying at the Georgian. It has everything. The only downside is that it has a 2 night minimum for most weekends.
  • Options
    Fort William Henry, Lodges at Cresthaven, Inn at Erlowest, The Sagamore is GORGEOUS but a little pricey, plenty of lodging in LG though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards