Wedding Party

Just got engaged need HELP!!

I'm looking for a photographer, a DJ, and a place that sales bridesmaid dresses that are cute and not too expensive!! Anything will help!! Not looking to spent too much on the DJ or photographer. I'm on a budget of 8,000 for the whole wedding!! :)

Re: Just got engaged need HELP!!

• Hey, just going to let you know that this is an international board.  We don't know where you live, and you might want to post on  your local board for the best answers.

8K is plenty for a nice wedding, you can get a great dress that is preowned or from a sample sale at any shop anywhere, photographers from 1K-3K and it never hurts to look at a photography student's portfolio for a good deal, DJ's can honestly just be your Ipod if your venue has speakers, and bridesmaid dresses you can get from Macy's or any department store, or DB.  Also, please see the budget board.

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Congrats on your engagement!! :)

You can use TK's vendor search to look for vendors (e.g. a photographer, DJ, etc.) in your city. Also post on your local board for further recommendations. Depending on the size of your wedding, 8K is plenty to have a nice wedding. Take a few hours to lurk around on the Budget/DIY board and the Etiquette board to see how you can do a wedding on the cheap, yet still host properly. 

For cheap BM dresses, look at David's Bridal and/or Target (believe it or not, they have some BM dresses). Or see if you can find something on clearance at a department store.

Stick around and everyone here will help you. Good luck!
    *********************************************************************************

• Davids you can get discount on dresses for $50.

• I'm looking for a photographer, a DJ, and a place that sales bridesmaid dresses that are cute and not too expensive!! Anything will help!! Not looking to spent too much on the DJ or photographer. I'm on a budget of 8,000 for the whole wedding!! :)
    I'm not trying to be nosy, but may I ask why the urgency and panic?
  • Aliexpress.com All gowns come from China but you can't beat the prices. I got my wedding gown and 3 of my bridesmaids got there gowns online- measurements were perfect and they were all very happy with the outcome. It can take about 3 weeks to over 1 month for gowns to come in.
  • Careful with China knockoff gowns - a lot of them come in not wearable and then you're worse off than at square 1 because now you're out money, too.
  • There is shopshop.com

• Try it. Got my prom dress there

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards