New Jersey

Photobooths.

I am seriously wanting a photobooth at our wedding reception because I keep hearing friends say that they had one, etc. we are trying our hardest to be on a tight budget but I figure that I can double the photos as favors, ya know? I am wondering if anyone can recommend a photobooth vendor in the NJ area?

If it is really out of our budget we may not do it. I look forward to hearing from you all in regards to it. Thanks in advance.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: Photobooths.

• If your on a budget I would look for a photobooth on groupon. They come pretty often.
  • stk29251 said:
    If your on a budget I would look for a photobooth on groupon. They come pretty often.
    This is definitely your best best.  We didn't find ours on there but we're using good times photo booth.
    http://www.goodtimespb.com
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I did not get mine from Groupon either, I am just skeptical and have heard stories about them never showing up, etc.. I am doing my photo booth through my DJ at  premiumdj.com ... guys name is Anthony and hes a friend of mines boyfriend who owns his own party/wedding entertainment business... tell him I sent you :)  Also, I did ask if he would match the groupon price and he said he could not, but it doesnt hurt to try to ask your DJ (if he offers photobooths)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited September 2013
  • silver0319silver0319 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited September 2013
    I'm not using a groupon for my photobooth, but we're using Fox Photo Lounge. I saw one on groupon last week for $299 (http://www.groupon.com/deals/case-ace-entertainment). I would recommend looking at reviews, testimonials, etc., before purchasing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • On Pinterest, there are actually ways to create your own photobooth! Could be cool because it'd be customized how you want it! 

Good luck! 

• On Pinterest, there are actually ways to create your own photobooth! Could be cool because it'd be customized how you want it! 

Good luck! 

I thought about just doing it myself but it would be one more thing to remember to bring to the venue.  I was also concerned about it being set up and taken down.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are using Local NJ Photobooths

I have been communicating with Thom, and he is super responsive and helpful. They were under $1000, and in some cases, were the same price as the deals that were on groupon at the time. Unlimited photos will be printed, and there is a copy of each photo that goes into a guest book for us. We are also able to get all of the digital files taken in the booth at the end of the night. We are really looking forward to seeing the images that come out of it! 

I also research Fox Photo Lounge and would have been happy to work with them as well. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Who is your dj?
  • I'm using Ultimate Party Central, they have an LED photobooth, and its much larger then the average photobooth. They're like $1100, but give some discounts, includes two attendants and props and all the good stuff. I'd recommend them!
  • dj case ace is amazing! and a personal friend of mine... look him up on facebook..tell him Megan sent you, he just did the wedding i went to last night and it was great!
  • We're using We Love Photobooths, they do GREAT work and are an SMP Black Book vendor. Their rate was a little higher, but it was much better quality then some other places I've seen. Most places I looked up were about $800 - $1000. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards