African American Weddings

Just checking in and saying hi

Heeeeyyyyyyyy everybody...I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I must say I miss you guys but I have been busy being married. A lot has happened since I moved from Maryland to Atlanta. I did find a job so I am thankful for that. (Doing my thank you Jesus Praise shout) hubby and I are still working on getting settled in the space but we have gotten into the groove of being married. At first we had a few kinks but we are smooooooth sailing now. Don't know if you guys remember but my sister that couldn't come to the wedding because of her high risk pregnancy ended up having to have an emergency c section and the baby was less than two pounds but join me as I do my thank you Jesus shout because after two months he is now five pounds one ounce. Praise God.....next my dad had an unfortunate accident and was in icy but he is doing better. Thank God he got to the hospital when he did because he lost 60 percent of his blood out of his body....but if you know God like I know him.....well...you already know. Next my mother is still sick and still undiagnosed but she is ok.....just fighting with social security because she is unable to work at all.until they figure out what's wrong...but all in all I am blessed and we are ok, I am thankful for the time and experiences I had on here and the friends I made. I talk to MrsBad often since we got married so close and live in the same city. We have yet to get together because we'll...life but it is coming. I miss you guys. Congrats to all those that recently got married and those that will eventually enjoy the day. Many peace and blessing to all you ladies. I'm off to go make dinner for MY HUSBAND that I love so much. I truly have a wonderful and fantastic husband. He is truly a blessing as I am sure you guys can testify and I'm so happy right now. Ps I finally got my wedding video and I can't stop watching it. I still have yet to make my photo book but ill get around to it one day. Anybody have any tips please share coz I need some motivation.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just checking in and saying hi

• Hey Lady!  It's nice to hear from you and for sharing all of your praise reports.  GOD IS GOOD!!  I am also very happy that your move went well and that you and your hubby are enjoying married life. I pray for your continued happiness and for many blessings for you and your family.  :)  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• RanyattaCasey im super happy for you and praises be unto to God that has made all your blessings come true.... Thank you for updating us on married life, i know the HONEYMOON stage is one of those lovey dovey dont wanna let you go stages and im glad you found time for us lol... Ill continue to pray for you and your family... keep us updated on your father and mom! Kisses to the new baby!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• hey guh!  loving your praise report!  that is awesome

but if you know God like I know him.....well...you already know.

{{throws my good hanky}} WAAY'LLL!!!!!!

happy for you girl, it's so nice to hear that you two are adjusting well.  And great news about the baby! I'll be praying for your parents' continued well being.     In the meantime, can He do it?!
  • :WAVING AND JUMPING: Hey giiiiiirl!!!!!! :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hey *Waves* God is Good All the Time and All the Time God is Good :)

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards