Texas-Austin

Hideout on the Horseshoe

Anyone have their wedding at the Hideout on the Horseshoe in New Braunfels, or been to one there? I'm pretty sure we're going to book it, just want to cover all the bases first.

Thanks!

Re: Hideout on the Horseshoe

• JessDTX,

My husband and I just had our wedding there on Septemebr 7th, 2013 and it was AMAZING!!! I will tell you that any questions you have can be answered by Amber and I will gladly send you her email directly! We are so happy about our Hideout on the Horseshoe experience so please feel free to ask away!

We had our wedding at high noon on a SAturday so we could spend the whole day with our family and friends and it ended up being the best idea we could have come up with! Our guests had a wonderful time and the scenary is absolutely amazing!

Our friends are begging us to have an anniversary party for next year because they had so much fun at our wedding! The team at the Hideout is an absolute DREAM!!

Happy Planning,

Lindsay

• Thanks, Lindsay! Yes, I've been working with Amber and she's great!

My only concern was on trip advisor people mentioned the rooms were hot with only one AC window unit in each. We are planning on September 2014 so it'll still be pretty hot outside. Did your guests mention anything?
  • Oh good, Amber is great!

I could see why you would be concerned but I have to tell you, our AC worked perfectly and I went into every singel room before the guests arrived to drop off guset baskets and the rooms felt wonderful. It was about 95+ outside the weekend we go married and everyone was just fine with the room temperatures.

Yes, it was hot outside but the rooms felt so wonderful to walk into! Plus the river felt like a dream to get into for us and all of our guests. What time frame are you thinking about getting married?

We even talked to a bride and mother of teh bride via email and we found that everyone we talked to had a wonderful experience at teh Hideout. I am glad we listened, because our experience could not have been better! Please let me know if you have more questions ;)

• I meant.. we reached out to a bride who had gotten married there the year before and another brides mother and they all echoed great things. My mom was very pleased with the staff and the rooms too! Just FYI...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards