Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Looking for suggestions for a vendor who does both hair & make-up.

Looking for suggestions for a vendor who does both hair & make-up on-site.

Re: Looking for suggestions for a vendor who does both hair & make-up.

• Options
    Jessica with Just Face It........ Awesome work... Listens to what you want...
  • Options
    I have Angele from Just Face it. She did my hair/makeup trial in July and did a great job!  And she'll come to your hotel/house/etc.
  • Options
    We just had our wedding this weekend and used Flawless Bride.  They were wonderful!  I cannot say enough about how talented these ladies are.  Everyone in my bridal party was thrilled with their hair and makeup and they DID look gorgeous!  Some in my party brought photos of hair styles they had in mind and Lyndsey's styling was spot on!  Lyndsey and her assistant were on time and a joy to have around during our wedding prep.  I would recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup services in the New Orleans area. 
  • Options
    I will second Flawless Bride, with the caveat that it is based on the trial.  My wedding isn't for another few weeks.  Let me tell you, though...I had Lindsey Hager, also, and she KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF with my trial.  My hair looked fabulous, and it usually limp and thin (I am totally going for extensions for the wedding), and my makeup took ten years off easily.  Miracle worker.  I'm 36 so I was thinking she didn't have much to work with, but WOW, she did an amazing job and is really sweet.  So, based on that, I highly recommend her for both hair and makeup!
    -We've jointly decided to medicate any future marital discord with food.-
  • Options
    I 2nd Angele from just face it - she did a great job with both hair and make-up for my wedding.
  • Options
    njgirlinnolanjgirlinnola member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2013
    I used Two Sisters.  Gina and Steph were amazing on the big day and beforehand with making arrangements.  I felt like they were old friends as we got ready, and they were so nice, my 7-year-old niece asked them if they could come to the wedding!  Everyone looked great - from my 70 y.o mom to my nieces.  They did everyone's hair and makeup for me and my mom.  They didn't charge extra for airbrushing and everything stayed fresh all day.  They were very reasonably priced.  I highly recommend them.
  • Options
    I used Suzette from EyeDo Makeup for my engagement pics. She was amazing!!!! Her sister is a hair stylist & does amazing work too. The salon is Up'sa Daisy. I am going to use her for after home reception after our wedding in the Bahamas. They do travel to hotels also.
  • Options
    I can also give a rave review for Flawless Bride.  Used them for my bridals and as well as for my wedding (me, bridesmaids, and MOB).  Perfect in every way.  Everyone was satisfied and hair held up all night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards