African American Weddings

portraits in marriage

Re: portraits in marriage

• sultryzulu i swear my job has something against vimeo videos smh...i guess ill wait til i get home (i really wanted to see it toooo.....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Boooooooo @ no live video policy.  Well, at least you're not knot restricted - this would be a tragedy. hey T!! {{wavey}}
  • OMG!!!! Thanks for sharing. I cried a few tears. It made me smile and think about the marriage of my grandparents. My mom parents were married for 58 years till my grandfather died and than my grandmother died 6 years after him. My father's parents have been married for over 60 years and are the most loving couple ever. 

It was beautiful!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Omg that was beautiful I loved it ... Amazing such encouragement

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved it, thank you :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That was really sweet and encouraging. Makes me think about all the ups and downs they all got thru!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Beautiful!  I totally wasn't ready for the "widowed" photos......that really took me over the edge! Sure hope nobody walks up on me crying in my cubicle first thing this morning!  lol

Thanks for sharing, B!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited September 2013
    @ brideys, ya'll snot up too? lol.  that came from madamenoire's website kicked off by a post or maybe it was an article about how marriages don't last or how we, as a people, don't get married.  very sweet.  thanks for clickin :D

pearls687 said:

Beautiful!  I totally wasn't ready for the "widowed" photos......that really took me over the edge! Sure hope nobody walks up on me crying in my cubicle first thing this morning!  lol

Thanks for sharing, B!

TEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

guh?  you ain't hear me say I CELIE cried.  smiling smiling smiling, awwiing then bam.  easily a 1.5 hanky-ier.  the couple married for 70 years??? Girl if Jesus Wept you know goot n well I did.  lol!!  good to see you luvie.
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2013
    B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.  Dang.   I can't say anything else.  Woo Lawd...

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Awwwww that was the sweetest video...bless their hearts

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards