New Jersey

Brides Against Breast Cancer

I'm by NO means a vendor but if you need to delete this I understand...

Breast Cancer hits home for me since I lost my grandfather (in 2002) and grandmother (in 2006) from this disease.  My mom and I each had a scare and thankfully it turned out to be nothing.

Every year I try to pay it forward and do some volunteer work.  I heard about this on another board and figured this could be a perfect way to give back.  Especially while in wedding mode.

http://www.bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/main/about-brides-against-breast-cancer/

It seems like a good organization that can raise funds from used bridal gowns, could use volunteers, and might help some of you looking for a used dress.

I'm volunteering my time on October 5th at the Livingston mall.  Perhaps I'll be amongst some of my Jersey knotties!

If any of you decide to help out let me know.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Brides Against Breast Cancer

• FutureMrsN3312

i saw your post when i did a search for brides against breast cancer. I too have loved ones that have been affected. So when i heard of this event in my home town coming this weekend, i knew that was the first place i wanted to go to and also donate. I went on their webpage and perhaps you can help me understand the difference between general admission and vip so i can purchase tickets accordingly.
    thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards