African American Weddings

Tell 'Em Tuesday

edited September 2013 in African American Weddings
oooh it's been a while.  ya'll must be at peace lol!!!

It's Tuesday - get em killa!!

Re: Tell 'Em Tuesday

• OOOOOOOh Weeeeeee I'll be back!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • marsm4 said:
    OOOOOOOh Weeeeeee I'll be back!!!
    ROTFLMAO!!! @ MONI

who bov'in you guh?!   LOL!!! 
  • Dear work,

I got offered the position BEFORE i got married (do the math).

Signed,

Ready to move on.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • wait what?  T what happened?  girl did they rescind? 
  • Dear Babe,

hang the towels up the *wrong* way one more time, hear?   I will shove a pair of cheerios up your nasal passage in your sleep.

Signed,

loveyoubutdon'teffwithmyocd
  • Dear New Mister in my life,

The buzz is around Baton Rouge about us....lol...Ex-Fiance is on the ledge bout to choke LMAO! 

Dear Parker,

When you sleep with Mommy can you please PRETTY PLEASE sleep in position where your feet aren't in my face? Zankyaverymuch!

Dear Semaya,

MISS THE BUS ONE MORE TIME HEAR! (let me stop tripping...I be 20 minutes early to work when you miss it lol

Dear Daquiri Shop on Sherwood Forest,

Thanks for making me hip to a Large TIGER BAIT/LOUISIANA LEMONADE mixed daquiri! Best damn sleep ever...LMAO!
  • naw. didn't recind. just can't get their ish together. the new girl that started who fell and was out for 2 months, couldn't get it together fast enough. now she's out again. she got into a car accident or something. broke her leg and had knee surgery. I had all my access taken away to do that job and my job 2 weeks ago (before the leg thing) was going to get transferred, now i'm just hanging. literally.
  • @louisianalove33 what mc'ahole doing now? I BET HE IS! he deserves everything coming at him!
  • @footballwife77 girl who knows...he ain't bothering me but HE HEATED about knowing I am dating again LMAO!

Martin Lawrence Dancing
  • @ Tash - okay 2 things.  it's been what 6 months, I can't call this grown ass woman the new girl anymore, specially since she know betta....and she ain't a *girl* lol!  and B.  the hayle?  this is more workers' comp than actual pay how has she not been fired yet?  oh and three, mcahole- halleluyeeerrrrrrrrr. turn to your neighbor and say how it taste fool?

@ Case BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Ole marty-mar gettin it!!!

re: bout to choke - {{whispers}} anybody know the Heimlich? anybody? bueller?  no?  {{kanyeshrug}} 'kay well we tried.

mindrewinding:  wait how are you earlier when she misses the bus?  what the physics? lol!

Dear mom,

If I fall asleep next to you, you have to be the one to calibrate, get in the bed upside down and wallah, no more toes in ya eye.

thanks,

Baby P.
  • wait how are you earlier when she misses the bus?  what the physics? 

Because she has to be in school for 7:05 A.M. so we have to be out of the house by 6:20...Baby P is at school by 7 and then I get to work earlier...normally me and P roll out the bed about 6:20 and I drop her off and make it to work right in the nick of time.

Dear mom,

If I fall asleep next to you, you have to be the one to calibrate, get in the bed upside down and wallah, no more toes in ya eye. 

thanks,

Baby P.

Don't be her voice of reasoning she has her own damn bed for this same reason!
  • thedivavthedivav member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2013
    Dear Boss, 
    Close the office one more time, for a week with no notice, see what goes down then.
    Signed 
    looking for new gig

Dear Yella Boi, 
    Leave a wet towel on my bed again, and see what happens
    Signed 
    Annoyed Baby

Dear Random Masonic Men,
    Just because i am out with the girls and the man at home dont mean i want to go home with you....FOH, Git Yo Life, Have a Seat and out my face

Bye Flea
    Signed
    Extra Annoyed Star 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Soooooo, I've been mad for weeks about different things here and there, just WAITING on a Tell 'Em Tuesday and now I am sitting here with nothing, nada, zero to tell anybody off about.  Ummm can somebody please come check my blood pressure because something HAS to be wrong with me.  I always have something smart to say about something! lol

On another note, how stupid is it that I have been sitting at my desk for the last 15 mins trying to find something to be mad about so I can play Tell 'Em??!!  I really need to get my life! smh

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LOL!

PEARLS!!! *in my cheers voice*

• First off let me just say my ticker is officially freaking me out now. 1 month and 4 weeks seems so much shorter than 60 days! Anyhoo lord help I feel like strangling 2 of my FI attendants! One has yet to be measured for his tux. Not only that, he also has not responded to my FI's numerous calls or emails. He's a busy DC attorney and politician. So he's quite busy, I can understand that. Just say you don't have time to be in the wedding if that's the case. Hell if you hate our guts just EFFING SAY THAT!! This passive aggressive BS does not work. We're all grown! Second, he has a female attendant who hasn't returned one phone call since we initially spoke. I've called twice and sent her three text messages so we could discuss her attire for the wedding. What's the issue here?? You don't want to do it?? Once again just effing say that!! Limbo is OVER I need to start my programs. There are no maybes anymore. I talked to FI today about it and he doesn't want this to stress me out so he's going to handle them. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2013
    lol @ vee - um, wet towels on the bed are justifiable homicide, guh tell him before he finds you standing outside the bathroom with a sledgehammer aimed at them ankles (tm LouisianaLove).

@ T - I know girl I was raggedy - really I don't have to be here for Tell Em's, if I'm fallin down on the job, please feel free to start a thread and release your soul lovie!  in the meantime and in between time come tell us some retroactive mess if you remember it lol!

@ moni.  damn. girl my pressure shot up just reading that.  my bf was the best man in a family wedding over the summer.  the groom sent him a gaggle o' emails starting from the bottom now we here. lol. he responded to like 1 out of every 5.  I said babe why are you doing that? you know goot n' tam well it's driving his fiancee effing nuts! he said I'm not doing it on purpose but you know that I don't have 2 minutes to myself during the day (true) so to look up and see 19 emails about color or measurements or rvsp card or a ton of other shit I don't care about when my free time is this limited? {{headshake}}  <--- ok so right here I wanna let you know that he wasn't saying that to be a legitimate asshole, he really is this busy daily.  I said the thing is you agreed to be in this wedding and there's stuff only you can do and answer, so... are you gonna do it or not? he said yeah.  I said then please plug in, they can't tell from how you're (not) responding that you're still in it or that you even wanna be.  Apologies for the book, as usual, I've used too many words to say:  not to defend your attendants'  behavior, it may be passive but not agressive, it may not even be intentional but something as simple as their personalities - *I'm terrible at time management, meant to get to you but forgot*  bam, now here we are 2 months out.  (p.s. moni why does your ticker say 1 month and 4 weeks? lol)  anyhoo, it's totally understandable how both of you are at the point of snapout (tm footballwife) especially you -  you might and who could blame you. 

The phone call (not a text and not an email) that finally got bf moving was worded like this:  "Hey bro, we're weeks out, not to make it sound bottom line ish but if I don't hear from you after this voicemail, I'm gonna hafta assume you don't wanna be in the wedding anymore.  In any event I still need to know if you're attending, either way, no hard feelings. love you, talk to you soon."   Sometimes pressure makes diamonds, sometimes it just makes coal, sometimes you just wanna throw the whole piece of rock in the garbage.  Shouldn'tve needed to come to that, but it worked.    Maybe Mark could give it a shot (if/when he's in a zen place) :)  aww girl {{hugs}} & good luck!

• @footballwife77- Heyyyy girlie!  I hope married life is treating you well! {{hugs}}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dear RSVP Monster,

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!  I will not allow you to make me come out of myself.  Invites are going out today and tomorrow.  Lord, I pray for positivity.  I need an open mind and the ability to contain my "smackaheaux" reflex!

Love,

Ain'tnobodygottimeforcoloredfolkdrama!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • ooo oo teacher pick me..

Dear minorities, that I took the time to send you an invitation and RSVP WITH A 44 CENT STAMP.. i need you to really gget your life together for the simple fact that if you do not RSVP you will not have a seat.. yes I can appreciate that you love the invites and you RECIEVED IT.. but if I dont receive that card that is not as pretty as that invite you will be all in your feelings when you do not have anything to eat or a seat to sit at...

Dear wench at work.. dont talk smack about me when I am not here.. and think I would tell you aything about my wedding... just so you know if you were on fire I would not spit on you...

dear MR. I love you and I love looking at your face and I cant wait to be your wife .. but if you keep playing dumb  when I ask you about the people that YOU ADDED TO THE GUEST LIST ...i am going to have to get crazy .and have your extra guest sitting outside while we are at the reception...

dear self... please get it together and do.. wedding wednesday.. the programs.. and the music list and the seating chart..and find some underwear to wear to this wedding you are planning

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LeciaB said:

ooo oo teacher pick me..

Dear minorities, that I took the time to send you an invitation and RSVP WITH A 44 CENT STAMP.. i need you to really gget your life together for the simple fact that if you do not RSVP you will not have a seat.. yes I can appreciate that you love the invites and you RECIEVED IT.. but if I dont receive that card that is not as pretty as that invite you will be all in your feelings when you do not have anything to eat or a seat to sit at...

dear self... please get it together and do.. wedding wednesday.. the programs.. and the music list and the seating chart..and find some underwear to wear to this wedding you are planning

On...THA..FLO!!!  You need Jesus!!! LMBO!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • lol @ vee - um, wet towels on the bed are justifiable homicide, guh tell him before he finds you standing outside the bathroom with a sledgehammer aimed at them ankles (tm LouisianaLove).

@sultryzulu i have asked him to put them in the hamper he is getting a wee  bit better lol
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sultryzulu , that's great advice. I'm just so over it right now...I had a dream last night that Mr. Too Busy sent us a letter and his RSVP and wrote 4 guests in!  LOL...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Leesh less talk, more lingerie. Cmon coach get your head in the game!!!
  • LeciaB girl if you dont go to wallyworld and get them draws lol lol...

I KNOW THIS IS LATE (MY VERSION OF TELL'EM THURSDAY!!!!)

Dear Co-worker Lady
    I completely understand you being stressed about things going on in your life but uhhh thats no need for you to have attitude with me...(talking and smiling with everyone else but acting shaddy boots with me) and on a sn i did nothing to you so you and yo attitude can have several seats...
    smh
    Signed
    YOU GETTING ON MY NERVES UGGHH

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards