Moms and Maids

House Party/Reader gifts

I am not really sure if this question should be in this category, but I am hoping for some help. I am having my future niece and cousin hand out programs at the ceremony and kind of man the tables at the reception. My future sister in law and step sister are doing readings during the ceremony. What kind of gifts should I get them? I wouldn't think I would get them the same thing things as the bridesmaids. Thank for your help!

Re: House Party/Reader gifts

• krystinp3 said:
    I am not really sure if this question should be in this category, but I am hoping for some help. I am having my future niece and cousin hand out programs at the ceremony and kind of man the tables at the reception. My future sister in law and step sister are doing readings during the ceremony. What kind of gifts should I get them? I wouldn't think I would get them the same thing things as the bridesmaids. Thank for your help!
    For the readers you can shop for them like it's their birthdays (but spend less than the bridesmaids?).

For your future niece and cousin you should just pay them because those aren't honors, those are jobs.

Anniversary

• I was a reader at my Step-sisters wedding we as well as the mothers got the same gifts as the Bridesmaids however in difffernt colors (we all recieved custom maid bracelet to match our dresses). For the girls, Something little may be a nice keepsake some of the most memorable gifts (that I still have today) were gifts I recieved from brides, one of my favorite is a small ceramic heart box with my name on it....
  • I would like to get them a gift for doing a job for me as opposed to actually giving them cash, which I think would be somewhat tacky for an adult. They are younger kids though, so they do think it is an honor. Kids do like cash, so maybe I can go in that direction.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards