Hawaii

maui mulligans on the blue

Anyone had or know of someone who had their ceremony/reception at Mulligans On the Blue??

Re: maui mulligans on the blue

• We had our welcome reception at Mulligans. Julie was great to work with and Mike, the owner, was there the day of the event!! Both were great! great! great!

Our event was apps and cocktails for about 95 people from 430p-630p so we took up most of the place.

A small wedding (maybe 25 people) had the prime location on the deck reserved and they arrived while we were winding down. The set up looked great, just not sure I'd want to share space on my wedding day.

• We had our welcome reception at Mulligans. Julie was great to work with and Mike, the owner, was there the day of the event!! Both were great! great! great!

Our event was apps and cocktails for about 95 people from 430p-630p so we took up most of the place.

A small wedding (maybe 25 people) had the prime location on the deck reserved and they arrived while we were winding down. The set up looked great, just not sure I'd want to share space on my wedding day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards