California-Orange County
Options

Best Southern CA Wedding Coordinator

Best decision hands down was to hire Monique Atwell of 'A Signature Wedding'. She was the sole reason my wedding was absolute perfection. From the first moment I met Monique, she was organized, patient and always available (by phone, email and in person). Her vast experience and advice was invaluable to me.

I was working and living in Denver while trying to plan for not only one, but TWO  weddings in both Southern California and New Orleans!! Not only that, they were one week apart!!! The one in Southern California was Egyptian with middle eastern entertainement, food and formal decor (my heritage) while the one in New Orleans was an upbeat Cajun style celebration (my husband's heritage). Both were complete weddings from start to finish with religious ceremnies and receptions of 250+ guests each! Can you imagine that amont of work and planning that Monique helped me with?! She was absolutely the 100% right person for the job(s)!

The way she executed each detail and kept in touch made me feel connected and comfortable the whole process through. There were frequently updated budget lists, timelines, schedules and vendors that she furnished. Her professionalism and know-how of all the ins and outs of wedding planning were truely amazing. Her advice about everything under the sun was on point from decor, florals, invitation wording, tipping, ceremony processional order, colors, music selection, etc.

I couldnt have asked for a better wedding coordinator and friend. I am forever indebted to her for making my dreams a reality. Her team of dream women reflected her professonalism, kindness, know-how and efficiency. They were an absolute comfort and delight on the wedding days.

I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a planner and will continue to recommend her for a very long time! She is a true testament to her profession.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards