Ohio-Columbus

The fairytail is over.. reviews for a wedding in Granville,OH and veil for sale:)

I had my wedding 8.31.13- best day ever! It was at the Bryn Du Field House in Granville, Ohio- beautiful!!!

I used JW photography out of Newark, Ohio and they also provide a DJ service- all very highly recommended:)

I used After 6 catering out of Thornville, Ohio (buckeye lake)- they treated me like family and took care of everything day of! Food & service was GREAT, for not a ton a money!

I used Columbus Musicians for my ceremony music- they did a beautiful job for relatively cheap!

Flowers were done by Linnet's out of Newark, Ohio- prices were the best I found and they did a beautiful job!

Honeymoon- PUNTA CANA..my husband and I loved it, beautiful weather, beaches and resort!

I have NO regrets and I would recommend ALL of my vendors!

On that note- I DID forget to wear my veil..somehow...It's an $80 value- Simple, ivory, lower back length... If anyone wants it..best offer:) I can send a pic if requested!

Re: The fairytail is over.. reviews for a wedding in Granville,OH and veil for sale:)

• Where did you stay in Punta Cana?  That is where we are going...  Did you do anything off of the resort?

Any how did you forget to wear your veil?!?  lol  I find that funny...  :)
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • We stayed at Majestic Elegance- very nice resort! We only did one excursion off the resort- we went to Sanoa island..it's an all day trip 8am- 6pm or so, around $200 per couple, definitely worth it! You take a bus south past the airport about an hour and there you catch a catamaran - you drink and dance until you get to the island- the water is beautiful since this is actually in the Caribbean and Punta Cana is not. You drink, dance and enjoy the island- no one lives there so its very cool! they you take a speed boat and go to a sand bar and find star fish:) We met a bunch of other honeymooners as well..ended up hanging out with them the rest of the trip!

Where are you staying?

And yes.. I did forget my veil... I'm not sure how..too much going on!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards