California-San Diego
Options

For Sale: Wedding Magazines

Hi San Diego ladies! I got married a couple of months ago and have a big stack of wedding magazines that I need to get rid of. I have The Knot - Southern California, Brides, Bridal Guide, San Diego Exquisite Weddings, and a few other fun titles. :) There are 27 in total and they are all in great condition. They're all yours for $60 OBO. I will also sell them individually at $2 each. Cash only please. Reply here or PM me if you are interested. Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: For Sale: Wedding Magazines

• Options
    How was your wedding?! What were your colors again? are you going to sell anything else :)

• Options
    Hi! The wedding was beautiful. :) Colors were bright yellow, light green, and ivory. I actually do have some other items for sale that I have not yet organized and posted! I have a number of glass vases and jars that we used for centerpieces, a few tin and wooden boxes that were used for centerpieces, 20 burlap table runners, 5  small wooden chalkboard-looking signs that we used for the guest book, card box, etc., and maybe a few other things that I can't think of at the moment. There may be a number of wine bottles of various colors if I can remove our table number labels. The card box (which is actually a really cool decorative piece that could be a lantern or candle holder if it were not wood) may also be for sale too if my sister doesn't want it. If any of this sounds interesting to any of you ladies, please let me know! I will do another post soon with a list and hopefully pictures if I can figure that out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would be interested in seeing some pictures of the card box if your sister doesn't want it. I would be interested in seeing anything in yellow and ivory I am doing yellow navy and silver as my colors.

• Options
    Okay, let me ask her about the card box and see what's up. :) Unfortunately I don't really have any yellow or ivory items for sale - our yellow came from the flowers, and the ivory from my dress, the tablecloths and chair covers, etc. Yellow, navy, and silver sounds like an amazing color combo BTW!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards