Ohio-Columbus
Options

Hotel

Im getting married at dock580 at the beginning of November. What hotel has the best & most affordable suites?

Re: Hotel

• Options
    Marriott springhill suites on olentangy river road, at least based on my experience. They have a free 3 mile shuttle, and i think that might be in range. But it's not downtown walkable. Free parking, breakfast, pool and newer, so it's nice and clean. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    i am actually getting married at the same venue in October. We finally went with courtyard marriot by the airport. it is only 6 miles from the venue and they offer a free shuttle to and from the venue for the guests- it does two drop off/pick ups. it was the most affordable i found, especially compared to the ones downtown. It was just remodeled a couple months ago and the rooms are gorgeous! they even have a huge fire pit in their courtyard for the fall :) I think with our group rate, rooms for the guests ended up being $105 a night.
  • Options
    oh! and we are using a suite to get ready in at the same hotel, we got it for $109 a night and it's very nice and spacious (if that is what you are asking).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards