Delaware

Photographer!!!

Hi everyone!! I'm in need of some photographer options for my upcoming August 2014 wedding... I know I'm a little early, but I want to find a great photographer in the Delaware area that isn't super expensive. I'd like to also have engagement photos taken as well. I'm trying to spend around $1,000 at the most for my wedding day (like 6 hours worth) and the engagement photos, is this too much to ask??

Re: Photographer!!!

• i looked around at a lot of photographers in the area, & i ended up going with george street photography.  i was able to get a 10hr package for $1,300 (it was discounted like $300 because of some sale they had going on, but it was definitely a very affordable package given all they were including in the package. they are even doing full edits for 100 of my best images. that's a huge savings in itself. another photographer i spoke with was charging like $20 per image for full edits. i don't know if they have a 6 hr package, but it's worth checking them out.
  • Did you find your photographer?
  • I did!! I went with Dana from Harvesting Memories (I found her through a link on this site)... Not only is she very reasonably priced, she did an amazing job on our engagement photos! Here's her site if you want to check her out http://www.harvesting-memories.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards