Chit Chat

Etsy Vendors

My dress finally came in and I went to try it on again this weekend.  My awesome MOH brought her veil for me to try with my dress.  Turns out it's a perfect match!
I also tried on this headband that I loved.  Problem is it's $265!  I can't justify spending that much on it. So I'm looking for a headband and for jewelry for myself and some of my bridesmaids.

Can you recommend any Etsy vendors that you used and loved?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Etsy Vendors

• AprilH81AprilH81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2013
    I haven't had any issues with any Etsy vendor I have bought from (about 7 purchases so far).  

I bought my hair comb from a vendor in China (http://www.etsy.com/shop/Annamall?ref=l2-shopheader-name).

I was concerned about buying from China but the item was exactly as pictured and arrived much faster than I expected.  I'm not sure if she does custom pieces, but she has a lot of stuff.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • I got my veil from BellaBridalVeils on Etsy.  It's incredibly similar to the version I tried on in Alfred Angelo (and I paid 1/10th of what Alfred Angelo was charging).  As for jewelry, I went to a local outlet mall and they had a costume jewelry-like store where I got my jewelry and sparkly clips for a decent price.  They had headbands and tiaras and whatnot.  Checking out those is worth a shot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my hair comb from David's Bridal.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards