Not Engaged Yet

Ask me anything

I'm nursing the remnants of a migraine, and would love some entertainment to help me forget about the migraine cloud that just doesn't want to leave.  So ladies, feel free to ask me anything!
photo bridalparty.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Ask me anything

• What's your favorite color?

What was your biggest kitchen disaster?

If you could drop everything today and start a new job, what would you do?
  • What is your all time favorite TV sitcom? Why?

If you could only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

If you had to choose between being attacked by aliens or zombies, which would you choose and why?

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Do you like your own handwriting?

Scary movies or happy endings?

Describe yourself in three words.

Are you a good dancer?

If you were famous, what would you be famous for?

Sorry if these questions are the suck; they came from the internet since I am not feeling very creative!
  • suzie211suzie211 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2013
    What's your favorite color?  red

What was your biggest kitchen disaster? I ordered a roast from Peapod, and didn't realize quite how large it was.  I still tried to stuff it in my crock-pot to cook it.  Yeah, it didn't turn out quite so well

If you could drop everything today and start a new job, what would you do?  I'd work for a non-profit in fundraising.  I did this in two internships in college, and loved it.  H and I have actually talked about this as an option for the future.

What is your all time favorite TV sitcom? Why?  Friends.  I can still watch the same episodes over and over again and laugh.  Although, no one would have a rent controlled apartment that nice.

If you could only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?   French fries!  Preferably a mix of sweet and regular

If you had to choose between being attacked by aliens or zombies, which would you choose and why?  Zombies, they seem a little less sophisticated to me and I feel it would give me the upper hand.

photo bridalparty.jpg
  • I approve of these answers.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Do you like your own handwriting?  I absolutely hate it, which then makes me think about it when I write and probably makes it worse.

Scary movies or happy endings? I'm a sucker for a happy ending.  I like movies that make me cry.

Describe yourself in three words.  Loyal, talkative, and honest

Are you a good dancer? Maybe not so much anymore, but I used to be.  I was captain of my high school pom squad the year we won state, and danced with my studios competition team for awhile.  My mother hated taking me anywhere with music because I would start to dance to it in strange places like the grocery store.

If you were famous, what would you be famous for?  Reality TV.  I came super close to being on a very short lived NBC reality show.  Actually was beaten out by a girl who later dated a friend of mine.  Small world.  So happy I didn't get the show and ended up with H.

And these were fun!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • If you could go back and relive any year of your current life what year would it be and why?

What is your least favorite chore?

Which celebrity do you think you most resemble?

What does your H do that makes you go "Awww" still?

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2013
    And, I forgot to add, I'm sorry to hear you have a migraine.  I got them in school for about a year and they were terrible. 
  • What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?

Where is the furthest you have traveled?

What is your favorite holiday?

Describe your dream vacation home.

• When are you coming to DC to visit?? :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Sorry, my head felt a little better so I got sidetracked by work.

If you could go back and relive any year of your current life what year would it be and why?  1998.  It was my freshman year in college, and was the beginning of when I felt like an adult but had so much freedom.  I had incredibly way too much fun.

What is your least favorite chore? Folding laundry!  I have no problem washing it; I just hate to put it away.  I had an amazing laundry service before I moved in with H.  They picked up my dirty stuff and it came back clean and folded.  I miss them!

Which celebrity do you think you most resemble? I've been told Maura Tierney, Dana Delaney, and 80's Jennifer Connelly

What does your H do that makes you go "Awww" still? There are so many!  Probably that we really can't go very long without talking to each other.  So even on nights were he's out with friends, I usually get a text from him telling me he loves me.  It gives me butterflies every time.

What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?  Lie on a beach in Tahiti, become a mom, snowboard in Europe

Where is the furthest you have traveled?  That's a tough one.  I think my flights to Hawaii, Alaska, and Spain all took about the same time.  I'm guessing that Spain would be the furthest once I bounced from city to city.

What is your favorite holiday?  Thanksgiving.  Its all about family and all the foods.

Describe your dream vacation home.  H's family vacation home in WI is pretty darn close.   Its on a large lake, the neighbors are friendly, the shopping is fun, and it has plenty of room for people to sleep.   Its cozy and unpretentious, and looks like a cabin out of a movie.  The only thing that would make it better would be to have it heated and winterized.  It's exactly what I would've picked to have for myself.

photo bridalparty.jpg
  • @cu97tiger  Late winter or early spring!  My sister and friend will be back here for the holidays, so I will probably head out there after.  H is a huge football fan, and we could be convinced to meet for a Clemson tailgate sometime too :)  He went to the Georgia/ LSU game this weekend and wants to head south for another.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards