Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Corset and Spanx???

I am getting married two months from today and starting to really freak out about my dress and undergarments. I got my corset in the mail yesterday, and it makes my waist look great and my back-fat non-existent. However, the way it is tightened creates a rather large pooch on my lower belly. :/ Do you think I can wear Spanx under the corset or is it too much? I am also super worried about having to use the bathroom in a dress with a cathedral length train, multiple layers of fabric, and a corset with panties. Help!!! :)

Re: Corset and Spanx???

• Spanx would smooth it out but you may still have the illusion of a pooch if the corset is pushing everything down.  Why not just try it and see if it works? It will certainly be better than nothing.
  • I think some Spanx with tummy control should help with that.  As for using the bathroom, well, you might just have to go to the bathroom with another girl or two to help you.
  • Haha, yeah. I guess I have to get over being pee shy! My dress fitted at the waist and then starts flowing out, so maybe it won't be too noticeable anyways. I get fitted this Saturday, so we'll see! I'm super nervous about it though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards