Georgia-Savannah
Options

Savannah wedding planners

Hello all! 
I'm very newly engaged so this is my first post in the knot community!

Trying to decide on a wedding planner in Savannah - so far I've received quotes from Morgan Gallo Events and From This Day Forward. Both seem to offer pretty comprehensive coverage of what I think I'll need. MGE I found through search engines/magazines and FDTF was recommended by our photographer. 

Anyone out there have advice on either? 

I do know that with FTDF we'll be working with one of the owners/lead planners and assistants but for MGE we'll be working with a staff co-ordinator. Though Morgan herself has plenty of rave reviews, Jennifer who has been paired to us doesn't seem to have any that highlight her specifically. FTDF, on the other hand has plenty of raves for either of whom we would be working directly with. Both seemed lovely on the phone, so I can't base off a personality clash. One option is cheaper by $500 for the equivalent option - but I'm hesitant to base a desicion  solely on price (though budget certainly does factor). 

Any input from brides working with either (or another) planner would be really appreciated! 

Thanks!

Re: Savannah wedding planners

• Options
    I'd go read all the reviews on The Knot and other wedding sites.  Get a feel for them.  There are some great planners in town who don't cost near as much as others  ^^.  Because I know a few and have worked with some, I can't recommend anyone by name.  When is your wedding?  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd love to know what you decide. I'm trying to plan an April 2014 wedding in Tybee/Savannah and I'm trying to decide on a planner ASAP.  I'm just nervous about picking one based on what I read online...
  • Options
    We didn't work with either of those, but our wedding planner was AWFUL!!!!!  If you decide to consider other options, or if anyone else wants to know who to stay far, FAR away from, feel free to message me. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards