October 2013 Weddings
Options

Tan Lines :o(

So I have a farmer tan unfortunately and it doesn't seem to be fading very well. Which is ironic because usually I burn and go back to white. I am trying some online remedies to fade it but I am so worried its going to look bad on the day off. :o(

Re: Tan Lines :o(

• Options
    I've been going to the tanning salon.  Not what I want to do but to get rid of the tank top tan lines it is a must!  A strapless dress with those lines is no bueno!  LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Options
    I got a REALLY bad burn over the summer that left spotty tan marks( thank you spray on suntan lotion!)  I have done a few tanning sessions at the gym and it seem to have made it better!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    I will be my standard pale :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OP - can you do a spray tan to fill in the upper arm area that is paler?  I wouldn't do a tanning bed (not my thing), but a spray tan may even it out and make it look less noticeable.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    I've got a "tan-in-a-can" at home.  Failing that, I'm going spray tan to even out my "Oopsie, forgot to put on tanning lotion" burn lines around my neck.  *sigh*

And I'd been doing SO good at covering up when we went out the past few months.  But, Texas had an unseasonably NICE day...and, I dashed out in the morning to ride in a t-shirt instead of my long-sleeve button up shirt...and now I've got fugly burn lines!  SUCKITUDE!!!
  • Options

i am going to be my natural shade of pale.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @sewinlovewithDMB  I won't be doing a tanning bed. My grandma had skin cancer and it was not pleasant. I may try the spray tan if I have to. I really don't want to be darker though. I am trying a method that uses salt or baking soda as a scrub and then lemon juice to lighten. Apparently it works on real tans too. My other problem is that one arm is darker than the other. :o( We will see how it goes. 
  • Options
    i have NEVER and will never use a tanning bed or booth. my gramps had skin cancer and i have irish skin that will burn. i have done spray tan and its come out really well. so i advise to do spray tan over booth anyday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bought tanning spray since I have the farmer's tan going on too. I'm going to try it out tomorrow and see if it smudges on a white shirt. I didn't just want to put it on on Saturday and it look horrible! :S
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards