New Jersey - South

Reasonable Priced South Jersey Florist - Help

I have just started the search for a florist in South Jersey and was hoping for some recommendations.  We will be having a bridal party of 4 girls/4 guys but will have 16-18 tables at the reception that will need centerpieces.  I'm hoping to stay around the $1,500-$2,000 budget range.  Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!!

Re: Reasonable Priced South Jersey Florist - Help

• Try Essence of Flowers in Delran.  We used her and the flowers were fantastic!  We only had bouquets and bouts.  She should be able to work with your budget.  She also works out of her home, so that helps keep the price down as she has a smaller overhead.

You may want to look into alternative centerpieces if you are a worried about budget.  The budget & DIY board here could help with ideas.
  • I can't say enough about Miss Bea Haven in Mount Holly. Janet (the owner) was so easy to work with and cheaper than the other florists in the area and the flowers were beautiful and delivered on time. Definitely give her a call, it doesn't cost anything for a consult.. 
  • I'm not sure how extravagant you want things to be but that will definitely alter the cost. I highly recommend Twisted Willow flowers in Columbus NJ. They are doing our wedding that is taking place in Cinnaminson at The Merion.

She has been incredible. My budget was right around your top end and she was able to make it work with my budget and give me other ideas to lower the cost.
  • I used Savannah's Garden in Elmer and could not have been happier. 

• Thanks for the suggestions everyone

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards