Pennsylvania-Central

Florist recommendations in Lancaster

I'm looking for florists in the Lancaster area. The knot has a lot of nice looking recommendations in the area, but I'm unsure of who to start with. I'm looking for someone that can work with our budget. I'm hoping it's not too unrealistic, but I'm hoping to keep the flower budget to $700 or less. (We are having a wedding of about 80 guests and a 6 person wedding party.) Any suggestions?

Re: Florist recommendations in Lancaster

• I used Floral Designs of Mount Joy and Jill and her team were AMAZING. I have Jill a general idea of what I like and she came up with everything-other florists I went to really wanted me to spell out exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on my flowers we paid just about $900 for 100 guests, though I only had a MOH. But they will work within your budget, her quotes always list a "simple" version if the item, along with a "deluxe" option.
  • If you don't mind the drive, you might want to check out Weddings and Blooms in Mechanicsburg.  www.weddingsandblooms.com.  They deliver to Lancaster area, and the quote that I got from them was very reasonable.  I have them booked for my wedding.  Good luck!
  • I am working with Sarah fom Sarah's blooms.  She is based out of Carlisle and does everything she can loally (locally grown flowers etc).  She is really good about helping you shape your design to what you want and she worked really close to acheive my budget.  She is doing my wedding for under $1,000 (thats 10 centerieces, 4 BM's, 6 GM's, 2 Moms, 2 Grandma's, and 2 Dad's).
  • check out flowersbyheatherann or petals with style
  • Thanks everybody. In case anybody else reads this post for recommendations, I ended up going with Floral Designs of Mount Joy. They were absolutely amazing. They worked with my budget, and tweaked things as necessary to make sure I was getting what I wanted, but that I could still afford it. I gave Jill a broad idea (colors and my favorite types of flowers) and what she came up with for my wedding was AMAZING. Easily some of the most beautiful bouquets I've seen :) Highly recommend them for anybody else who needs ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards