Illinois-Chicago

Ceremony Musicians?

Hi all,

We are getting married next March in Naperville, and I'm looking for a good ceremony musician.  The chapel is small, so I'm thinking either a pianist or harpist only - but am having trouble finding anyone.

If anyone has recommendations, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Musicians?

• we used dynamic duets.  they are a duo of violin and flute (not exactly what you're looking for) but they were AWESOME. very professional, very prompt at returning email, and seriously one of my favorite vendors that we worked with.  

i found them on gigmasters. which was a very useful tool when looking for musicians/bands/djs/etc. 

hope that helps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We had a harpist for our wedding.  We also used Gigmasters and choose Andie Moody and would highly recommend her. Very talented and professional.
  • I used Andrew Blendermann.  He was awesome, and was able to customize some of our song selections.  I believe he is also on Gigmasters, as well.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks ladies!  This is helpful (I think) - we talked to our first ceremony musician and their fee was a bit ridiculous for what is probably going to be at most a 45 minute ceremony... I will check these out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards