May 2014 Weddings
Options

Oriental Trading Products

Hi Ladies,

So I'm assuming most of you received the Oriental Trading magazine after joining this site (at least I'm assuming that's why I get them). There are some decent looking items in there that I would maybe consider purchasing for our wedding (especially the bulk candy). Have any of you have ever purchased anything from this site before, or know someone who has? This would be a GREAT way to pinch a few pennies... but don't really want to do it if it's a waste of time and it's really cheap quality.

I know years ago my mom purchased some Christmas ornaments from them, and they have lasted her since then... but I'd like to hear other reviews if you have them! :)

Re: Oriental Trading Products

• Options
    I have used them before. It's mostly cheaply stuff but the prices are great and they tend to ship fairly quickly. I wouldn't get something big from them, but if you're looking at little things or components it's probably a great idea.
  • Options
    I have used them before. It's mostly cheaply stuff but the prices are great and they tend to ship fairly quickly. I wouldn't get something big from them, but if you're looking at little things or components it's probably a great idea.
    Exactly this.  I used them for small things for my parents anniversary party.  Everything came on time and some of the quality was better than I expected.  I'm considering ordering the ribbon wands, bubbles, and water bottle labels from them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We ordered some stuff from them for my niece's sweet 16. I was a little disappointed in the size of the items, but for the price it wasn't a big deal. I have ordered candy from them before too and it was fine. I would probably stay away from the big things like the pillars and decorations for the ceremony and stuff just based on what I've received from them before.
  • Options
    Ditto, Ditto & Ditto. Stick with the small items and little things you need but I wouldn't get much of the larger decorations from there.  They do ship quickly, and if these ever any issue with an item when you get it, they are super friendly customer service wise in helping replace it.  I had ordered "Mother of the Bride" and "Mother of the Groom" pins form them and one came broken so they sent me a new one right away, no charge.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards