Rhode Island
Options

Roger Williams University

Has anyone used them or gone to a wedding here? 
hallunscripted.blogspot.com
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Roger Williams University

• Options
    Yes, I went to a wedding there in June.  It was very nice!  From what I understand though, you will have to outsource most of your vendors.  But it is definitely a unique choice of location because it hasn't been discovered by many yet.  I would recommend checking it out!
  • Options
    Thanks @MA115. Is there water near by? Was the ceremony there too? I saw a pic where there was like an upstair patio I think. Since it still an underdog venue, info/pics are limited. I am RI native, but currently live in GA, so I'm trying to get as much info as possible, so when I come in town I'm not wasting time.
    hallunscripted.blogspot.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @LaVaH112, yes, the venue has a water view.  I would say technically it is waterfront, but it is quite a ways down and there are trees between.  The venue itself actually has 3 tiers - you enter on the second (which our friends use for their card/sign-in/place card table), then downstairs is the dining/dance floor area where the reception actually takes place. The top tier is where the bridal party waited btwn pictures and introductions.

At the wedding we went to, the cocktail hour was outside on the patio - which was gorgeous.  I will private message you a link to their wedding video (since their videographer uses it for promo anyway) so you can see some of the details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards