Ohio-Cincinnati

videographer

I want to get one, but does anyone know one who is maybe just starting out or doesnt charge $250/hr+! I just want the ceremony, nothing else. 
Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

Re: videographer

• We used a guy named Scott Patterson, and we had him from about 9 am til midnight, and it was only $750. He studied it at UK and is just starting out, mostly using it as a side job. He is truly amazing though!! I even broke a vase in my craziness before the wedding, and I turned around and there he was with a broom, cleaning it all up so that I didn't stress. 

Here is a copy of our highlight video -- the full length video has us speaking faded in and out which we both loved

It is Patterson Productions
  • We decided to pass on it. 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• If you want someone to take straight footage of your wedding just so you can watch, I know of an event videographer Maurice Barnes.  He did a great job with some of our family events.  He charged me $100 + $50/hr.  I think this is better than watching an aunt or uncle's video.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jeff Hill Video is a great videographer and does whatever kind of style you like. Just make sure to specify your style and he adjusts to that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards