Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Where to register?

My fiancé and I would like to register at bed bath and beyond for dishes and things like that but I want to register at Macy's as well because I would like to put some crystal on there the things we want to get are at both places but its slightly cheaper at bed bath and beyond so I'm torn on what to do. Is it ok to register at both places and just do crystal at Macy's or is that doing to much?

Re: Where to register?

• Options
    I don't see a problem with registering at more than one place. It gives you more options. I have my registry at BB&B, and have had great experiences with them so far. There are also lots of good reviews for Macy's on here. :)
  • Options
    We had two registries, BBB and Macy's.  Both were great and it made it easier for our guests since both stores have tons of locations and websites.  Macy's had the best rewards and ended up being our favorite.
  • Options
    JMalettasJMalettas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2013
     We also had 2 registries. One at Sears, and one at Home Outfitters. It's super common to have more than one registry. I wouldn't go out & register at like 5, but 2 is more than appropriate. We also chose both stores based on the fact that they have multiple locations, that all guests could access. 

Happy registering! :)

*J
  • Options
    Two registries is totally fine. We're doing BBB and Amazon. We really enjoyed our experience with BBB. Most of our stuff is at BBB and a handful of things on Amazon that BBB didn't have or that were cheaper online.

I personally really dislike Macy's so I would have never registered there. But I have heard good things on here about them. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I, personally, love it when I am invited to a wedding and get to look at a registry for more than one store.  I like the options.  Also, sometimes I am invited to multiple events for one couple and like the choice even more then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards