Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

H/MU person in butler, pa or pittsburgh area

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions on a hair and make up person in butler, pa or the pittsburgh area. I'm getting married at The Succop Conservancy so I would like someone who could travel to the location. I think I'm the only one getting my make up done but 8 or so women would be get getting hair done so it would be best if this person could do both hair and make up and bring an assistant or helper along for hair. Any suggestions? One girl quoted me 100 just for my makeup and I thought that was too much. Thoughts?

Re: H/MU person in butler, pa or pittsburgh area

• Options
    Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions on a hair and make up person in butler, pa or the pittsburgh area. I'm getting married at The Succop Conservancy so I would like someone who could travel to the location. I think I'm the only one getting my make up done but 8 or so women would be get getting hair done so it would be best if this person could do both hair and make up and bring an assistant or helper along for hair. Any suggestions? One girl quoted me 100 just for my makeup and I thought that was too much. Thoughts?
    I don't know anyone in your area, but with looking around for make up prices recently bride's is usually 125-175 dollars. Then bridesmaids 40-75 dollars.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards