Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Sexy Honeymoon Bag

So I've been trying to put together a small bag of sexy things to have on hand for my new husband :) for our honeymoon nights.  I'm having trouble coming up with ideas though, and I figured maybe some people around TK would have some fun input.  I was going to bring a toiletry bag filled with some goodies, but not too much extra stuff to carry or pack, just a few nice things to surprise him with.  I was planning on getting some nice massage oil, bubble bath and some bath fizzers, and some sexy oils (KWIM), but I can't think of what else to add.  Any ideas?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sexy Honeymoon Bag

• Options
    KY Yours and Mine, a silver bullet, and lingerie of course. 
  • Options
    I was thinking of doing the same thing! I was looking at Kama Sutra massage oils, and they have a set called "The Getaway Kit". It is a set of mini massage oils, lubricant, a candle, and some honeydust. It comes in a little makeup bag thing. I am probably going to get that and some lingerie.
  • Options
    Ooooh, good ideas.  Silver bullet is a good call, we've never played with one of those together.  What's 'honeydust'?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Coeur said:

Ooooh, good ideas.  Silver bullet is a good call, we've never played with one of those together.  What's 'honeydust'?

If it's the stuff I'm thinking of, it's also called edible body powder. Think like talcum powder, except food safe if you want to lick it off. You can get natural versions made with real honey. Victoria's Secret makes a mousse along the same line--looks like whipped cream or styling mousse.
  • Options
    a blind fold...easy to pack too :)
  • Options
  • Options
    kitty8403 said:
    If it's the stuff I'm thinking of, it's also called edible body powder. Think like talcum powder, except food safe if you want to lick it off. You can get natural versions made with real honey. Victoria's Secret makes a mousse along the same line--looks like whipped cream or styling mousse.
    Yep! It is edible body powder that makes your skin feel soft and amazing!
  • Options
    Also, maybe a vibrating C-ring? I got one for my bachelorette party as a gag gift, but my FI actually wants to try it! He says he's heard from his friends that they're pretty nice.
  • Options
    I have been thinking a lot about this too except we are not getting married until next September and taking our Honeymoon in the following June. I would say some sexy lingerie that you feel comfortable in, (i have bought things I thought were really cute only to find out they were super uncomfortable.) We use toys (Vibes and the like) often so I am thinking of getting something that I don't currently own. Edible/ flavored lube is sometimes hit and miss depending on the company and the flavor. 
    ~A successful woman can build a strong foundation from the bricks others have thrown at her~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    chocolate body paint :) yes please!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    R3dhead25 said:
    I have been thinking a lot about this too except we are not getting married until next September and taking our Honeymoon in the following June. I would say some sexy lingerie that you feel comfortable in, (i have bought things I thought were really cute only to find out they were super uncomfortable.) We use toys (Vibes and the like) often so I am thinking of getting something that I don't currently own. Edible/ flavored lube is sometimes hit and miss depending on the company and the flavor. 
    Agreed. Go to a sex store... I know it's awkward sometimes in there (especially when 18 yr olds walk in.. uh.. awkward.) but usually the store owner will let you taste test. haha.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards