Favors

Champagne Favor Help

Any brides out there that have used or at least that have found those mini champagne bottles to use as favors?  I feel like I've spent the entire day today online searching for them but can't seem to find them for purchase anywhere.  I just keep finding pictures of them but no link to where to buy them.  Any help would be awesome!

Re: Champagne Favor Help

• I googled where to buy champagne wedding favors and got personalizationmall.com
  • wiarzep said:

Any brides out there that have used or at least that have found those mini champagne bottles to use as favors?  I feel like I've spent the entire day today online searching for them but can't seem to find them for purchase anywhere.  I just keep finding pictures of them but no link to where to buy them.  Any help would be awesome!

Seriously?  I just googled "mini champagne bottles" and a ton of stuff came up.  Here's the first link.

• There was a poster on wedding wire that asked the same question. I clicked on the link and theses were some of the answers. Http://grandwinecellar.com/category_WeFavors

A blog post- prettybrasstack.com/mini-bottles-of-bubbly-2/

Korbel- store.korbel.com

Etsy has a few for sale as well.

Total wines

bevmo.com

In the responses someone also suggested the local liquor store having small bottles of Asti. (About 3 bucks)
    Good luck.
  • awesome thanks everyone!

i googled and found a bunch of stuff too but a lot of it was just pictures of mini champagne bottles and pricing info but no actualy way to buy.  but all of our answers have been super helpful thanks!

• I like your idea.
  • Something to consider, how many of your guests might be underaged? If there won't be any, not an issue, if there will be, you may want to find an alternative for thoses guests.
  • @wiarzep we are doing something similar - do you have a Binny's in your area?  They have mini-bottles of Cook's (so not real champagne, but bubbles) - and they offer a discount first on cases of 24 and then if you order 100 or more. (I think it averages out to $1.87 a bottle in a case).  We are doing a sparkling Moscato instead - tasted better and was a little cheaper overall.

I will tell you the HARDEST part was finding something non-alcoholic.  I had to search for a VERY long time to find a good sparkling juice, and even then it is going to be the most expensive part of our favors.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw some at stew Leonard's wines up at the register. Not sure what the brand was, but I think they were like $3-4 each.
  • The size is called Piccolo. Usually 200ml, not sure the quantity in imperial though.
  • The size is called Piccolo. Usually 200ml, not sure the quantity in imperial though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards