New Jersey - South

Best Sunday Brunch in Marlton, Medford, Mt Laurel, Cherry Hill or Voorhees?

I'm looking for a place place with a delicious Sunday brunch to accommodate 30-45 people. Suggestions? It would be extra awesome if they have a private room we could use!

Re: Best Sunday Brunch in Marlton, Medford, Mt Laurel, Cherry Hill or Voorhees?

• I would look into the Mansion in Voorhees.  They have an awesome brunch!
  • It depends on what kind of brunch you're interested in, but Prospector's in Mount Laurel is pretty great.
  • It's a little outside your target area but the Telford Inn in Mantua has a fantastic brunch. They have two dining rooms and one will be perfect for 30-45 people. They do allow you to reserve for parties. Bonus is my mom is e manager there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I recently went to the Mansion for brunch and hate to say it, wasn't blown away for the price.  It was good, but the food was luke warm, service was ok.  The heat broke in the outer room for over an hour.  It was freezing.  Now I know things like that happen, but they weren't so crowded that they couldn't have moved us to the inside room that had heat.  We asked and were told it was being fixed.  

Prospectors is great.  And I've been to a "sprinkle" brunch at Adelphia's, amazing.   And I think the Library also does a brunch.  At least the one in Williamstown does.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards