New York-Hudson Valley

Ceremony-only space? Dutchess / Ulster Co.

Hi everyone, 

We are considering having a small outdoor ceremony, with a dinner party to follow.  This is the second marriage for each of us and we just want an intimate ceremony in a nice garden or historical space, then we'll just host a really fabulous meal with friends. :)

That said, I am having a terrible time finding a ceremony-only space.  (I will be looking to book a private party at a restaurant separately, so I don't need reception space there).  Does anyone have any suggestions, or does what I am looking for not really exist? lol 

Re: Ceremony-only space? Dutchess / Ulster Co.

• I am not sure if they will do just ceremony's but how about bear mountin? we are having our wholewedding there but it's so pretty and they have outdoor spaces for ceremonies.   Or a local farm or apple orchard?  Also there are so many wineries around that may be options. 
  • Innis free gardens millbrook New York. Beautiful place for a ceremony.
  • I forgot about this post!  I ended up going with a B&B - for less than the price of a one day site fee for many places, we have use of the property and guest rooms for the weekend, ceremony space and their on-site caterer is awesome.  Thank you both for the suggestions too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards