African American Weddings

CrazySexyCool.. movie lets discuss

LeciaBLeciaB member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited October 2013 in African American Weddings

So I know yall saw it .. whachu think?

I thought it was a great movie.. the casting was pretty on point as far as left eye (She was a dead ringer for leeft eye.. there was a part at the end when she was in Honduras I wasnt sure who was who) and chilli.. .. there were parts where I was rolling..

especially when they got the Rav4.. and the 25 dollars a week?!?! what are you supposed to do with that  .. and Pebbles was no good.. But

that movie was a great trip down memeory lane..but I am team tlc but..

I did love that pebbles song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5egURt6AKPk love makes things happen.. that is my jam

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: CrazySexyCool.. movie lets discuss

• Lil Mama played a great Left Eye
    KeKe Plamer did good as Chilli
    Drew Sidora (1st off everytime i think about her i think about The Game and how she messed around  with Derwin got me all mad all over again) but she did look like TBoz...
    They did great casting and i loved the show.. Yes Ms Pebbles was dead wrong she knew she was robbing them girls of their money aint no way TLC shouldve been broke they were platinum artists that was messed up but of course me being a wuss i cried in the end thinking about lil Left Eye that was sad but i loved that song Meant To Be!! #TLC4EVA

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• MrsBad13MrsBad13 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    Yes a trip down memory lane it was when the played baby baby baby and and what about your friends...and I had the Tboz hair cut freshman year..I was cu'ate...lol

Girl..that damn Peeples she was something else lol girl was taking all they money ! I think all the girls did at good job playing them especially lil mama. I'm like you @misstira I cried too lol ima TLC fan forever #90smusic
  • I enjoyed the movie overall.  Trip down memory lane for sure!  I felt that the movie was accurate, how I remembered it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • I saw it and thought they did a good job with the portrayal.  The actresses chosen were right on point. They had a hard time with Pebbles didn't they?  Shame on her and all those who ripped off TLC but it just goes to show you that you don't go blindly into business.   A lot of artists do that and I know it's a business you learn along the way but at least get a copy of your contract up front!  

They were an awesome group for sure.  The one thing that struck me was how Left Eye was about life in general.  She really was all about getting to the richness of life itself rather than getting the riches of life.  There was a line in the movie where she said something about the cars, mansions, and money mean nothing to her.  She was definitely a free spirit.  God rest her soul. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I loveeeeed that movie. I dunno. I'm kinda not mad at Pebbles. I mean how is she different that most businesses? They had to be that reminder of why you read contracts before signing. She was like that 35% APR credit card you signed up for in undergrad so you could get a tshirt.... never again
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • M1ssJ said:

I loveeeeed that movie. I dunno. I'm kinda not mad at Pebbles. I mean how is she different that most businesses? They had to be that reminder of why you read contracts before signing. She was like that 35% APR credit card you signed up for in undergrad so you could get a tshirt.... never again

True and so true about that tshirts

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • I loveeeeed that movie. I dunno. I'm kinda not mad at Pebbles. I mean how is she different that most businesses? They had to be that reminder of why you read contracts before signing. She was like that 35% APR credit card you signed up for in undergrad so you could get a tshirt.... never again
    THIS!!!! For me it was a candy bar lol lol i was sooo hungry that day without a dime to my name lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• M1ssJ said:
    I loveeeeed that movie. I dunno. I'm kinda not mad at Pebbles. I mean how is she different that most businesses? They had to be that reminder of why you read contracts before signing. She was like that 35% APR credit card you signed up for in undergrad so you could get a tshirt.... never again
    no lies have been told in the production of this post!  LMAO!!!

I think mine was gasoline.

I said the same thing J, they mighta just been babies but hell their mothers were Pebbles' age, that's 6 grown women who haven't read the contract?  girl, bye.    On the other hand, the moral thing kicks in, they (mistakenly) counted on her for guidance.   It was shitty, but it was legal.

• Lol not gasoline and candy bars!!!!! ROTFL. They got us good
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • M1ssJ girl sure did lol!! O well we live and we learn.

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards