March 2014 Weddings

3-8-14 Introducing Myself! I'd love to get to know you too!

Hey ladies!

I am a frequent on the wedding 911 app, but this is my first time on here. I am getting married to my wonderful fiance on 3-8-14. We live in VA and are getting married in the OBX, NC. We are both computer nerds and gamers. We collect vinyl records and that will play a central part in our wedding decor. Our colors are plum purple and light blue. I'd love to get to know all of you now!

Re: 3-8-14 Introducing Myself! I'd love to get to know you too!

• Hi! I'm new on this board, too - wedding date is 3/15.  I'm in Iowa and we're using purple too (but with teal).

Happy planning!
  • HI! Welcome to you @mblake525 and @vt&dt.  FI and I are getting married on 3/15/14.  We can't wait. :o)

Good luck!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • rakkaya87rakkaya87 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    Welcome and congrats!!!!! March 16th here..... 2 days before FI's 29th bday and 3 days before my 27th! :)    We are using blush and charcoal for our colors.....  OBX are beautiful, you will have amazing scenic pictures I already know :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Welcome! We are using New Years colors ( black, white, silver and gold). 3/16/14 :-)
  • Duh! I forgot to add my colors.  Navy Blue (David's Bridal Marine) and Yellow (David's Bridal Canary) with pops of white.  Our flowers are Daisies and Yellow Roses. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Hello! I am getting married on 3/14/14. My colors are dark purple, charcoal, and sage green. He's in the Army and we're both adventure junkies. Gonna have a old WW II parachute as decor. Should be fun!
  • Hi there everybody! I am getting married 3/1/14 and our colors are coral and gray. We are in South Louisiana and that's the weekend before mardi gras, so our theme is "Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!" Let the good times roll!!!! We always say we want a party that we just so happen to get married at. It's gonna be a good time!
  • Welcome! I'm getting married 3/29/14, and our colors are deep purples and grays.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hello!  3/30/14 in St. Cloud Florida.  Colors pink and silver.  Theme is just romantic.
  • HI!! 3-8-14!! Colors are David's cornflower blue (blue hydrangeas), light lavender (lavender roses) and hints of silver!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards