Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Engagement photo idea help!

Hi guys!!!  We are taking our engagement photos this evening and there's one thing that I still can't pin down an idea for and I would love some help!!!  One of the biggest interests that FI and I share is our love for music, particularly live music.  We attend concerts together frequently and I am trying to come up with a way to incorporate that into our engagement shoot.  We are planning on wearing our favorite concert tees for one of our outfits, but beyond that, I can't think of any poses/set-ups (other than cranking the music and just dancing around outside together) to pull it together.  Any ideas would be Greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Engagement photo idea help!

• Unless one of you play an instrument that is going to be hard to convey in a photo, but I'm not creative.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Go to your favorite live music venue and ask if they will put your name and date on the marquee.
    Have your photo shoot inside the venue.
    Print up a concert/wedding announcement poster and post it on the wall - the stand a few feet back and kiss so you are blurred and the poster is in focus.
    Go to a record store.
    Wear headphones and hold albums in front of the lower part of your face. Other poses with headphones and records...
    Hope these suggestions inspire you with more ideas :)

:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Thank you for the awesome ideas photokitty!!! We had such a fun time and got some really great shots!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards