Ohio-Cincinnati

Moving friday-- pickup tonight or tomorrow. Silver Chargers $.75 270+ vases twinkle lights etc

We are moving on Friday, and I would really rather not move all of our charger plates. If you would like them, they are  $.75 a piece. You will have to pick them up either this evening or tomorrow in Highland Heights about 2 minutes from NKU. They will be boxed up and ready. 200 are flat edge chargers and 75 are beaded chargers. I also have vases that you can get at a discounted price if you pick them up tonight or tomorrow and save us from having to move them all. Plus wedding card box and tons more. Basically, our whole downstairs is filled with wedding items that we will be moving Friday morning, and I would be happy to take a lesser amount if I don't have to deal with moving it.... to and from the wedding venue was enough :)  Pretty much everything you see in the pictures is available and more

Re: Moving friday-- pickup tonight or tomorrow. Silver Chargers $.75 270+ vases twinkle lights etc

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards