Chit Chat

My Boring Day.. in GIF's too!

Emmy1493Emmy1493 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
edited October 2013 in Chit Chat
So i have seen a few people do this, and I am terribly bored. So this is how my awesome rock star of a day went.

After processing orders and immense  boredom to follow.

Taking phone calls.

Go to lunch. Then come back to more boredom

A few more hours then finally.... IM OFF! Now I am sitting at home still bored. Oh well.. on a lighter note, one more day closer to Friday!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My Boring Day.. in GIF's too!

• I miss GIF threads!  I cannot even think of my day or I would participate better, but all I can think of now is its FRIDAY!

Anniversary
  • Heck Yeah! I'll join in on the dancing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• PolarBearFitzPolarBearFitz member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    imagelol thank you @emmaxbean93

Ace Ventura GIF made my day a bit better.
  • Good! haha @aefitz29 :) Happy Friday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• PolarBearFitzPolarBearFitz member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    Just because I really enjoy everyone's versions of these I'll share one.

My day starts out with an hour and a half drive to work in crap traffic:

Get to work and sit through several meetings and I'm all:

Then someone asks me how to fix some computer/project problem so I search my brain:

And then I fix it like a ninja and so I'm like:

And I find the person who caused the issue:

Then I try to escape my desk before anyone notices so I can go shove my face with delicious lunch
    :

Then I realize lunch is over and I'm late for blah blah blah meeting about such and such.

And after a billion hours of meetings, problem solving, and critical thinking until my ears bleed I get to leave:

and sit in more traffic and wish for super powers to clear all lanes...

Finally I get home and the world makes sense again once I'm greeted by my dogs
    :

And of course my FI who looks like the guy below. The End!

• I'm home today, since I was so sick yesterday.  Couldn't talk, sore throat, head was pounding.  I couldn't take the day though, so I figured I'd take today cos I'd still be sick.  Booked a sub, did plans and woke up this morning feel about 95%.  I should have gone in, but once you have a sub, you can't really kick them off a job.  So instead of a sick day, it's more of  a mental health day now.  So happy Friday, even though yesterday was technically my Friday??  :)

• Oh my goodness! I sure hope you feel better! Being sick is no fun, but when it happens to me-its bad! I swear my FI thinks I am the biggest whiny baby sometimes (hee-hee) Although living in Texas, where you get all four seasons in a week, doesn't help. Especially with allergies. But yes indeed, thank God it's Friday! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Emmy1493Emmy1493 member
    edited October 2013
    aefitz29 I am so thankful to have such a short commute to work. But most of my day is occupied by being on the phone, or processing stuff. Not too bad, but some days can be difficult.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @emmaxbean93 - I feel almost normal today, thanks.  Just sucks that I took a day off when I suppose I didn't really need to.  But it's good for me in the long run I suppose

• Emmy1493Emmy1493 member
    edited October 2013
    @winstonsgirl I'm glad! I feel you on that one. I've had a few instances where I called in due to an illness and felt better awhile after. By then my shift would have been over though so going in wouldn't happen lol. Sometimes its good to just relax and let all of that pass.

EDIT: Spelling hates me today.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Oh my goodness! I sure hope you feel better! Being sick is no fun, but when it happens to me-its bad! I swear my FI thinks I am the biggest whiny baby sometimes (hee-hee) Although living in Texas, where you get all four seasons in a week, doesn't help. Especially with allergies. But yes indeed, thank God it's Friday! :)
    Try Seattle when you can get them in a day, sunny to rainy to snow in about 4 hrs... :) those days are so FUN /sarcasm...
    Anniversary
  • Oh goodness. I feel like that happens from time to time here. Minus the snow/freezing cold weather. Some days, (like today) you get a very chilly and gloomy day...but the high temp is 80 degrees? haha. To me, if the weather looks cold and gloomy-it should be cold and/or rainy at least. I live for cold weather. Rainy..meh. Sometimes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards