New Jersey

Northern NJ Wedding on a Budget

I'm planning my wedding and I really need help with affordable venues, photography and djs please help!

Answers

• What area of northern NJ are you thinking? There's a big difference between a Hudson county wedding and a Sussex county one. Also, what time of year? If it's during warmer months, try looking into parks and public gardens for the ceremony if you don't want to have it in a church.

Also, keep in mind that your idea of "budget" might differ greatly from what other people think. I consider my wedding to be budget-friendly, yet I have people who have called it "extravagant" and others who have said I'm being far too cheap.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I know that the Bethwood in Totowa has extremely affordable pricing.  My wedding will be in Berkeley Heights at The Berkeley Plaza and I think that they are very reasonably priced, but again, as mentioned by @Cookie Pusher, it depends on your budgets for all of these things listed, and then ppl can recommend places/vendors/etc to you based on your budget  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I keep hearing the Brownstone in Paterson works with your budget.

• I went to a bridal shower there was great I am picky.

• Check Fiesta in Wood-Ridge had my engagement party there and price was very good for a Saturday night. Also there is Biagio's in Paramus, Stony Hill Inn in Hackensack (but service was horrible there so I don't recommend), The Brick House in Wyckoff. As per photographer we are using http://www.justinpedrick.com/ he is great his work is so good and he is not expensive at all. Not sure if it works but tell him Anggela and Jason send you, and you might get a discount.  Him and fiance went to HS together and I am so thankful I found him.
  • For photography, we are going with Aesthete Studios.  We looked at a lot and they gave us the best deal for the quality / amount of work.  We just did our engagement shoot on Saturday and it was a lot of fun!
  • For DJ I'm using Colorblind Productions.  He seems to have packaged options for those on budgets.  Worth looking at.  www.colorblindprd.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards