African American Weddings
Options

Bittersweet

Hey luvs! I dont know what to do with myself. Im sooo happy all the stress is over but I miss wedding planning and the anticipation of my "wedding day". I find myself keep looking at the pics and lil videos people took on their cell phoness and sent me. The ceremony was full of happy tears and the reception was super fun. Although my day got off to a rocky start, I wouldnt change anything. Everything still ended up beautiful. Confession...I have a wedding to go to this weekend and I dont want to go cause im still in my feelings from my wedding. I know. Aint that terrible. I need to get over it. O well. Here's a few more pics I had in my phone. A few were sneak peaks the photographer sent me. Can't wait to get the rest of the pics and video back

Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: Bittersweet

• Options
    edited October 2013

lol!!!  RAY!  guh you still got me giggling at tree stump.  lmao!

did you know there's a special thread on here someplace that deals with wedding withdrawal?  dang now I can't remember the name of the board but somebody else will know.   Read some of the posts, you're not alone 

it was a beautiful day and now you have a beautiful marriage!!  try not to be sad sugah, celebrate!!

p.s. - your ticker needs changing.  ;)

a-doi. - it's called wedding withdrawal, hmp:

http://forums.theknot.com/categories/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal

• Options
    @sultry...girl my dad is a fool. He asked me at the reception where that big ass tree stump was lol...That thing was huge. I couldnt do nothing but holla laughing. ..
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Options
    I feel ya rev..im 5 months in as of today and I'm still having some issues about my wedding day..don't feel bad its ok to have your pity party lol
  • Options
    sultryzulu that tree stump thing had me cracking up lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Congratulations! I hope I get that same after-glow, but unfortunately, after I marry, I have to get into study mode. I marry on a Sunday, graduate law school on Monday, fly away to honeymoon, and then return the following Monday to prepare for the Bar exam.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    minsu5 said:

Congratulations! I hope I get that same after-glow, but unfortunately, after I marry, I have to get into study mode. I marry on a Sunday, graduate law school on Monday, fly away to honeymoon, and then return the following Monday to prepare for the Bar exam.

As bad as that sounds that's really cool you have so much going on marriage law school honeymoon

So I haven't got to the wedding yet but I just discovered that board I like it

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

I dont know what to do with myself. Im sooo happy all the stress is over but I miss wedding planning and the anticipation of my "wedding day". I find myself keep looking at the pics and lil videos people took on their cell phoness and sent me. <-- This is why i'm still here. lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards