Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!

Good Morning Ladies!
I had quite an adventure yesterday/today! lol. Yesterday my flight back to Philly was pretty delayed (from 6:35-10:50!) so my mom changed me onto the first flight out this AM... well turns out my original flight got out at 8:20 but was diverted in route to Philly to Providence RI! Thank GOODNESS I switched! It would have been an absolute nightmare with Lexie! Anyway, I got out this morning a bit late but made it. Philly had a bad snowstorm on Sunday which caused all the confusion! lol

Anyway - I had a wonderful Christmas with my family! It was so great to see everyone and a few friends - overall was a great trip!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!! Not sure if anyone will be around this week but thought I'd try!

Re: Good Morning!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  I'm contemplating when I want to go into work... I definitely have to today, but not to do a lot, so I'm just sitting and enjoying the 1 and a half feet of snow I can see out my window - we got SLAMMED up here in boston.

Somehow, my philly to boston flight last night was the only one that wasn't cancelled - I got very, very lucky.

I had a great time with family and friends at home.  now I just have 2 days til I see FI for new year's!
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Hi! Back to work today for me so I'm busy catching up on a few things and trying to tie stuff down since i'm only at work two days this week..

Glad you both made it back home despite the CRAZY snow this weekend!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards