African American Weddings
Options

Help: Favors/ Dessert Bar

Hey ladies , i'm hosting my cousins baby shower in 2 weeks and it's sugar and spice themed.

The main table will have a dessert bar with a Cake and I'm making:
mini pies
brownies
cookies
buying candy 

I can't think of a way to add spice except for cinammon cookies or pumpkin spice 

Also can anyone think of a creative favor.

I was going to go with a lollipop with the "sugar & spice, thanks for being nice" tag attached but I think with the dessert bar its too much sugar

I was also thinking of a homemade brown sugar scrub in mini mason jars.

What do you guys think?
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Help: Favors/ Dessert Bar

• Options
    I didn't see drinks in your list. Right now, Godiva has its seasonal pumpkin spice coffee (my current addiction) and there's the many pumpkin spice coffee creamers out. In addition, Godiva has some pumpkin spice chocolates available. Depending on how many people you have attending, these could make great treats.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Options
    @minsu5 here is it sold?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I was going to say the same as @minsu5 said. Have the spice theme as your beverage. Spicy apple cider is good. Chai spicy tea.  Godiva has its own store here in MD. Check your state. If not they have a website also where you can order from.  Hope this helped.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This did help :) thanks yall
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards